Pre-paid Embossing/Personalization Card Fulfillment Services Guidelines
The following guidelines are designed to help you understand what would help in processing your order faster and more efficiently:
- All data must be received in legible, typewritten or computer generated material. We are not responsible for errors that are from handwritten or illegible printing.
- Please allow a 5% spoilage rate for jams, errors and/or misprints. We will not be responsible for replacing any stock in that range.
- Orders may be faxed, e-mailed or regular mailed in.
ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE ORDERS.
- Any personalization orders with consecutive numbering must have assigned numbers to each account written out prior to submittal.
- Each incoming order must have the actual card name listed on each page, along with a contact name and phone number in case there are any questions, or if faxed, transmission errors.
- Any information that stays the same for the entire order such as expiration date, or sub-title must be printed on each page and not just the cover sheet.
- Please provide a shipping address with each order.
- Cards are shipped via UPS Ground or Standard US Mail depending on weight. Any other service desired will be billed freight collect (you must provide us with an account number).
- With batch processing, freight will be billed at time of order.
- We will notify you when you fall below 100 cards to reorder.
- If you are having problems consistently with your order, please tell us, so that we may be alerted to the problem and correct it.
The Proper Format for E-mailing Embossing Lists
Following are some guidelines for sending your files for personalization properly.
- Use Microsoft Excel.
- Make sure all cells are formatted for text.
- All data must be in spreadsheet as it is to appear on each card.
- All embossing must be in CAPS and not to exceed 28 characters (including spaces) per line. Any data that is over the 28 character limit will be cut off!
- The following characters must not appear in your spreadsheet as our machines will not read them: ! @ # $ % * ( ) ? ~
- All items must appear in order by row as per how they will appear in order by line on card. For example; column A will contain your first line, column B will contain your second line, column C will contain your third line, etc. (see attached sheet for example)
- All emailed files must be named the job name and/or number assigned by us and dated.