Frequently Asked Questions
What do you offer?
We specialize in all types of plastic cards; gift cards, loyalty cards, healthcare cards, industry tool cards, membership cards, and fundraising cards.
Where can I get more information on the different types of cards that you offer?
What can I do on your site?
You can Design Your Own card using our advanced design tool!
I started designing a card but I can’t finish right now, what should I do?
Click “Sign In” in the upper left corner of the designer, sign up for a completely free account, and then save your design.
Why Should I Buy from you?
Although new to internet sales, we are not a new company. In business since 1986 we have the expertise to get your plastic card order completed on time. You can find somebody cheaper but you won’t find anyone better.
What if I already have my artwork and want to get pricing?
You can upload your artwork into our design tool and it will give you pricing. Or you can simply send us your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org and well provide you with a quote. Or you can call us at (800) 248-2196.
What format do you take artwork in?
We prefer artwork in to be in vector format, either Adobe Illustrator (ai) or Encapsulated Post Script (eps). We can also accept JPG, TIFF, PSD, and INDD files with all images at least 300 dots per inch, or higher.
Any other specifications on the artwork?
Yes, here’s the list!
- All images that extend past the card’s edge have an 1/8″ bleed around it.
- All artwork must be in CMYK or Spot Color.No images are in RGB color mode.
- Spot colors are clearly listed with the corresponding Pantone number. Note: Use coated swatches only.
- All images are 300 dpi or higher. Much, much higher if you are rendering text (not recommended).
- Check your file formats, we cannot do much with GIF files, etc.
- Include all fonts used to create your document (this includes fonts used in illustrations) or convert them to outlines.
- Include all linked images used in your document. If you’re in doubt, send the embedded ones too.
- If sending more than one file, please zip it.
- All artwork will be fitted to our templates and submitted for your approval before proceeding with your order.
All of that artwork specification information sounded like Greek to me, what should I do?
Design your own card on our site and avoid having to worry about all of that.
But I’m not a Do It Yourself Type Person, do you offer a design service?
Yes! Our art department can handle everything from full logo design to simple artwork fixes. Artwork is charged at $45 per hour.
OK, I want to use your design service, what should I do?
Send your ideas, concepts, pictures, and a description of what your looking for to email@example.com and we will send you an estimate of the time and cost that it will take. When you agree, we’ll produce the artwork for you!
Do you offer personalization?
Yes! Cards can be personalized with embossed (raised) letters and numbers, flat printed letters and numbers, barcodes, and QR Codes.
For Cards With Embossing/Personalization
For embossing info, click here.